Tuesday, June 7, 2016

My 3 favorite summer blush and highlight combos!


Evasdigiscript Regular

Since summer is here, I figured I'd share with you guys my favorite summer blushes and highlight combos!

I've been absolutely obsessed  with:

Milani luminoso blush with my Mally purelight highlighter (the blush in this palette is really good too!!) ~I love this combo for days that I'm wearing a natural glowy look.




NYX ombré 'mauve me' purple blush with hourglass ambient light highlighter ~the blush is a dark plum color and it looks like it's extremely dark but it is so buildable with such a light gorgeous color and blends very nicely




Lorac tantilizer as a double of bronzing and blush and as my highlighter ~I either don't put one with this blush because it does have a nice sheen but if I have some extra time I'll throw on my liquid loreal true match 'golden' highlight on my cheek bones!
                                       


These 3 blush and highlight combos are my absolute favorite for the summer time! 🌞 Especially with a tan, it looks so glowy goddess and gorgeous. Blushes and highlights really pull a look together. I always make sure to put them on to bring back some color to my face after putting on foundation 😋


Evasdigiscript Regular

Comment down below your favorite blush and highlight combo ! 😜

No comments:

Post a Comment