Thursday, June 16, 2016

Sultry brown smokey eye from my twitter!

PWStraight Medium

A couple of days ago I put up a picture on Twitter of my brown smokey eye for the night and asked you guys if you wanted a blog and you did so here it is!



I started off by priming my eye lids with my go-to Urban Decay eye primer potion.

I then put this Ulta brown eye crayon all over my lid and blended it barely into my crease.


Then I took SANDSTONE and CINNAMON from the Lorac Pro palette and put those two colors on my lid


Next, I took TAWNY AND BURLAP and blended them into the crease to soften up the look a little and blow out the smokey eye.



Lastly I took PROSECCO and SOFT PLUM and put those in my inner corner for a light pop of color.


I then took TAWNY and BURLAP and smoked that on my lower lash line.


And for the very last step to pull the whole smokey sultry look together, I added my black Marc Jacobs eyeliner on my water line and added lots of coats of mascara!



And your done!!


This look is so easy, matches whatever your wearing, super sexy and super smokey!

I'm absolutely in love with this look because I love doing smokey eyes but black just looks too dark on me and this look is smokey but not too dark at the same time.






Let me know what you think, if you try this out, and if you have any requests for other blogs in the comments below!!

And don't forget to subscribe while your here!!


PWStraight Medium
Tag me on social media if you try this look out, I'd love to see it and comment!!

Instagram: Sammienehmi
Twitter: Samantiica789
Facebook: Samantha Toni Nehmi
Tumblr: Sammienehmi



No comments:

Post a Comment