Sunday, August 14, 2016

Bully Regular
Hey everyone, I'm here today with another blog post for the summer time!! I put together some of my favorite summer night out outfits for you guys and linked them for you! I either linked the exact outfits or if I couldn't find them I linked similar clothing for you incase you want to shop these looks!

This blog post is super special because it is a collab with this beauty Juliana Stikons! She's posting a youtube video about summer DAYTIME outfits so make sure to go check that out and subscribe to her channel!!

Hope you enjoy !


This romper is from Molly and Zoey, however I couldn't find a website to link it for you guys but I found it somewhere else incase you can't get to a Molly and Zoey store!

Wedges are Madden Girl




This peplum coral top is from Express

Shorts are forever 21

Heels are Charlotte Russe (Link is in my Charlotte Russe haul blog post)




Dress is from Molly and Zoey
other option 

Heels are from Charlotte Russe




Bodysuit is from NA & BLUE its a little boutique store near me but I found some other ones similar to it!
Other option

Pants are Express Legging jeans low rise

Heels are from Charlotte Russe (linked in my Charlotte Russe haul blog post)

Carioca Italic
Carioca Italic

No comments:

Post a Comment